Sunday, May 24, 2009

Work on Thursday brought me:

to Fairfield,
to the Summerbreeze neighborhood,
directly by each of the locations of my three accidents,
to a very small town I had never heard of called Rumsey. I kept wanting to call it Guernsey, probably because the next town over was Guinda. I wish it had been Guernsey, then I'd at least have a few serfs to kick around and make do my bidding. "Peasant, go search this square mile block and tell me if 16541 Highway 16 exists."

I had to go back to Guernsey again the next day. Thursday was a nine hour day and 120 miles, which means it's my highest-earning day of this job. I think last week will also have been my highest-earning week of the job, and next week will easily be my lowest. Work is winding down now, which means it's almost time to start going to San Francisco or San Jose to party every other weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment